Friday, April 1, 2011

What do I want to be?

What do I want to be? or better yet, Who am I? now I'm going to ask you to do some thinking. So who am i? I am (state your name)? My parents are? I work at? My address is? Now that you thought of that you still have not answered, who am I? So who am I? I am a son or daughter of God our loving heavenly father. When I think of it that way there is so much more to it. Now I think if i am that, a son or daughter of God, and he loves me then what does he want me to do. All he ever asks of us is to live the commandments that he has given us so that we can be good boys and girls and come and live with him again. I know that it can be hard to live the commandments some times but if you look in to the Scriptures you can see that we can do it but some times we just have to stretch ourselves some times but 1 Nephi 3:7 says "And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I awill go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no bcommandments unto the children of men, save he shall cprepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them." I love that Scripture so much because it shows that sometimes it might be hard but the lord will prepare a way for us to accomplish the things that he commands us to do. When things seem like they are hard to do or it is hard to be a good boy or girl just remember that the Lord will help you and just say a prayer and ask for help. I can say you will be able to over come anything. Always remember that the Lord will bless you for doing what is right. You will not be eternally disadvantaged for doing what is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment