Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Life Has Just Begun

This Line from a song by Catch 22 I like because there is so much truth in it.

"I've got myself I've got my friends I've got my little family but that's not where it ends this one goes out to you it goes out to everyone it's in the name of honesty because life has just begun"

When you look at the line life has just begun its so true you may have yourself , your freinds, and your little family but there is more to life but that is a great start and that is part of what you need to make this life meaningful but there is one vital thing you are missing and that is to find the gospel of Jesus Christ. When you find that you will be able to grow closer as a family you will find a better relationship with your freinds and you will be able to know the answers to "Where did I come from?", "Why am I here?", and "Where am I going?". When you know the answer to those 3 questions you will be able to make decisions to things that will bless your life and your family's life more than you will ever know. I know that if you will learn about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints then you will be able to know the answer to those 3 questions. I know that your life will be more blessed then you ever thought it could be and that when you come unto Christ you will be able to bless the lives of the people around you in so many ways. I ask you to learn and pray about his church that is on the earth today so that you can know for yourself if it is true.  

No comments:

Post a Comment