Saturday, March 12, 2011

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

So have you ever thought about the Scripture (Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.) to me there is a lot of meaning there. So i made me think of (Amos 3:7 Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.) these scriptures a very simple and at the same time have so much meaning. If god is always going to be the same then his church that is on the earth to day will always be the same. So God will have a Prophet to lead and guide his church and he will have 12 apostles here on the earth to day. So by me studying the word of God it helps me know that The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-Day Saints it the true church on the earth. It shows to me that God still speaks to us to day through is prophets. I Know that he loves us and that he wants us to come and live with agen some day. I know that you can come to the same under standing as i have if you will pray to God in the name of his some Jesus Christ and ask him if he has a propher on the earth to day that leads and giuds his church.That is a promis give by God in (Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:) and also so many other times in the Scripturs.

No comments:

Post a Comment